- Responsible for routine operation of QC Laboratory.
- Daily work allocation, ensuring daily reports of analyst.
- Technical support for analyst for instrument operation
- Communication with production / supply chain for planning.
- Timely release of RM/PM/FP as per requirements
- Timely arrangement of CV, PV samples
- Conversion / development of UV Methods for inprocess analysis.
- Reducing the quantities for impurities in routine analysis by proper justifications
- Ensure for availability of all working standards
- Monitoring of GLP Compliance in QC Laboratories
- Preparation, Review of all specifications, MOA's, SOP's relevant to QC Laboratory.
- Ensure the review system in QC, all documentations to be provided to QA and RA.
- Cost saving in solvents, reagents, columns by appropriate methods.
- Arranging internal training in QC by each Analyst.
- Preparation for Regulatory inspections in QC Laboratory.
- Monitoring stability program, data review, data submission.
- Support for investigations of OOS, OOT, Market complaints etc.
Perks and BenefitsBest in the Industry
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Sc - General, Any Specialization, Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Any Specialization, Biotechnology, Bio-Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Microbiology, Post Graduation Not Required
Baroque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Kalpit Darji
Contact Company:Baroque Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd
Address :192/2&3, 190/1 & 202/9, At. Sokhada, Tal. Khambhat, ANAND, Gujarat - 388620,India